Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MIA

Well, I realize I have not written a single blurb in quite some time. It was hard with little cast man on my lap. And then when the cast was off, it was even more difficult. Harry is back at Menike's now, and almost good as new. I have a little more time on my hands.
I have been officially unemployed since August 9...but I better move fast if I want to have some pool time with Harry and clean the house. I start a new job September 18. Thanks to a former colleague, I quickly attained a position with Novartis in NEUROSCIENCE!!! The job involves primarily local travel and will largely involve psychiatric studies. On paper, at least, it is a perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for...without actually looking that hard. I am going to have to find some way to balance out this good luck!

No comments: