Thursday, September 14, 2006

Signs on 95

Nothing like driving up and down I-95, DC to NJ, to really show me what time of year it is. Now that I don't have a school year to keep track of the seasons, it gets harder to make the distinctions. In fact, I almost went out of the house in white pants the other day! I was still on vacation...but Labor Day had passed. Horrors!!!
while in College, I often made that trek up 95, and I really got a glimpse of what was to come. Trees in Philly brown a little earlier, the air gets colder. I cringed when I noticed yesterday as I drove my dad home to Cherry Hill and returned to Alexandria with Bailey. The trees were browning!!! Misery is soon to follow. Bye Bye daylight. Hello 19 layers of clothing that I can't move in. Cold and dark suck.

Updates on Harry's 3rd trip to Disney later, once I recover from the exhaustion. He had a blast, as usual!

No comments: