Monday, October 02, 2006

Honey, I'm Home!

It is 12:38 and I have been home for some time now. Yet, I had a site visit today. I left my house at 8:40, got to Georgetown Hospital early, finished adding my numbers to my new (as of June) cell phone, met with co-monitor, finished visit...I am home. Home! No more airplanes! (for the most part).

So, I explained to Harry today that now I don't take airplanes to work. I work in hospitals and Doctors offices like Dr. Wimberly. Kevin added that now I am part of the Evil Empire. Way to get the kid to like doctors again!

This is a big transition for me to only have local travel. I feel like I am working one job now instead of two. But on top of that, I don't have the added stress of making sure every moment I spend with Harrya nd Kevin and, yes, even Bailey is quality time. Our time together is still vitally important to me, but Iam more relaxed about it. I am even making a concerted effort to leave teh house for social calls with other people- voluntarily! Neat, huh?

No comments: