Friday, April 07, 2006

Doo-Doo-Doo-Doo-Doo- Dora

I ordered Harry's cake today! A Dora the Explorer cake. I think it may be the greatest thing he has ever seen. He talks about Dora NON-stop, and the cake is so bright and colorful. Lots of greens and oranges and purples and yellows. And it's a Monkey Theme, so Boots is there too.
The women at the bakery were Spanish and it was neat to hear them say "Dora" over and over. They sounded like Dora's mom. I can't roll my Rs the way they do. Harry can. Anyway, I, at least, felt like they were excited about the little Latina girl on my cake. That was neat, too.
It is Spring. The evil cold chill that makes my bones freeze is leaving. Everything is neat these days! But the cake is truly awesome!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Harry's friend CHristian just had a spongebob cake! Harry only has eyes for DOra though...and Diego, who is not so bad to look at, even if he is a 10 year old cartoon character. He will make a nice pool boy when he grows up!
I am pretty sure Harry speaks some spanish, but mine is not good enough to tell! I was talking with a German woman about this on Tuesday. Her ENglish sounds perfect to me, but she doesn't think she could aid a 2 year old.

Did Seth have fun at his birthday?