Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Well, I guess everyone read the website yesterday, because I have received several inquiries about how Harry did in daycare. I am happy to report he survived with flying colors, and is back today for round two!
Today he had a little blond girl with dimples there with him, Susannah. She is almost 1, and was a preemie. They were about the same size! She was very sweet, and also gentle with him.
I think it is too early for separation anxiety, so I am hoping Harry's behavior is just a fluke, but he seemed a bit clingy today and last night. Sure, I picked him up from daycare only to ditch him again to visit that other Harry (Potter, the one with the movie), but he can't have felt neglected at this age. Nonetheless, he was pretty much up all night last night. Kevin and I slept more than he did, at least, but the kid was awake from at least 2:30-7. Every now and then he would check to see if we were still there, then go about his business. Hopefully tonight he will be more confident.
Tomorrow he gets to stay home.

No comments: