Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hey! It's Girl Scout Cookie Time! I know I am not the only one out there that has hounded people for money from my own Girl Scout experiences through my 1st marathon and most recently FIT Camp donations. It's time to pay back...plus you get some tasty treats out of it!

Please see the email below, and buy some cookies from my friend Hannah. You can email me or her mom, Kelly.
kellyb@his.com

I am still checking on payment and delivery dates, but will post them soon.

Subject: Re: Girl Scout Cookies

It's Cookie Time!!!!
If anyone is interested in buying Girl Scout Cookies, Hannah is selling them. We will be happy to deliver them when they arrive. Her troop is working hard to attend an overnight girl scout camp next fall. If you need to update your memory on the variety they offer, the site is www.gscnc.org and the price is $3.50 per box. Thanks for any orders. I personally like their new Lemon Cooler cookie. YUM!

Hope everyone had a great New Year,
Kelly

You know you love them! You know you can't live without them! Samoas, Thin Mints, Lemon Coolers...mmmmmm....Yum!

2 comments:

Casey's Dad said...

I read that Girl Scout cookies lower your white blood cell count

Kimberly said...

Luckily, Vitamin A helps regulate the immune system, which helps prevent or fight off infections by making white blood cells that destroy harmful bacteria and viruses. Vitamin A may help lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell that fights infections, function more effectively. Harry gets plenty of Vitamin A from carrots and other sources.