Friday, June 09, 2006

Sick Sucks.

Apparently Harry and I got sick within about 15 minutes of each other yesterday. As I was in the men's room at work haveing a subtle converation with the porcelain fellow in the corner, my phone rang... daycare. Crap. Harry has a fever and just got sick all over the place... he's sleeping on the couch now.

Wouldn't I love to be sleeping on the couch... long story short, we both made our respective ways home yesterday, Harry after Kim turning around in the midst of a work visit to Baltimore, myself at the hands of an overly helpful co-worker, only to spend the rest of the day on said couch.

Harry has bounced back to his normal self, however I still feel like I got hit by Thomas the Tank Engine.

Trying to keep him occupied whilst still in the throes of nauseaous grog is a bit of a challenge.

Ah... Fridays.

No comments: