Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Insight

While sitting on the sofa with me and Babynoodleblankie last night during our July 4th BBQ, Harry tells me he's shy. It was all very matter of fact. He had had his full of partying and was now content to hang out on the sofa with his security items and chill. I can't say whether or not he is shy. He is often the center of attention, but he also can take a while to warm up to new things. Regardless, at that point in time, I think his assessment was accurate.
He also decided fireworks are too loud. He tried several times to give it a go and take in the noise, but he thinks he will like them better next year.
Harry knows the difference between fireworks and fireflies. Fireflies are "orange." He wants to start catching them soon.
Harry still wants to drive my car and he also wants to go home. Hmmm. Home seems to be at the beach, and I t hink Dominic is there. That is all of the insight I have at the moment.

No comments: