Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Okay... I know I've already posted for today, but this is kinda fun. There's nothing like the instant gratification of the web to get the creative juices flowing.

So I've already been called out on the journal... "is this going to be a daily thing?" I will say that this is the intention. As I was discussing earlier this evening, I had every intention of keeping a journal of this entire progression from the day we decided that we were indeed pregnant. However, for any multitude of reasons I'm certain I could come up with to explain why I didn't, let's just point back to the instant gratification idea of the web. Writing in a book seems nice in theory, but also a bit selfish. No one can really read that... well they could, but this just feels better.

So why has this now begun in earnest? Since we're laying everything on the line here, credit where credit's due.

2 places:

1) Kim really wanted a site for pictures that she could share with everyone. I know lots of people do the Ofoto thing, but seems like something that'd be more fun to do on our own... especially now that we've got a fancy-schmancy new digital camera!! (Big Fat Thanks to Becky & Allen!)

2) Saw a really cool site that friends have put together for their upcoming wedding. Julie and Frank did a really great job. I liked theirs and thought it'd be cool to come up with something like that.

As well, now that the NHL season is winding down, and no one seems quite sure where the expiration of the CBA will be taking us, my nights seem to be getting quieter for the time being.

We'll see how long that lasts.

So keep checking back in with us, I'm sure if today is any indication, there will be PLENTY of updates to the site. As well, please feel free to drop either of us a line by signing the guestbook/comment page, or clicking the appropriate email link.

one last thing, please do not feel offended if you think you've been quoted.

At least I was paying attention

No comments: