Tuesday, March 23, 2004

So here we are. Not exactly a month out, but close enough.

Kim's really ready to not be pregnant anymore, as it hasn't been the most comforting experience for her (most of you know this already).

Bailey's really ready for whomever it is that's going to be playing with all of the toys that she's not allowed to touch, to at the very least, have the courtesy to show up and claim them.

I'm really ready... well I'm ready to be a Dad.

Over the last few months, I've had just about everyone I know tell me how much it is that my life's going to change... that it's never going to be the same again... that it's going to be this, or that... but most of all that it's nothing like you'd expect it to be.

But that they wouldn't trade it in for the world.

They also all keep telling us to savor this time that we have left by ourselves... I think we're both ready for the little stinker to show up. I know Kim is. Anything to be able to feel better & sleep on her stomach again!

Will try to keep up on this, and keep you all in the loop.

No comments: