Thursday, April 14, 2005

So, enough about me. I got to talk to my baby tonight! I noticed last week, after taking off work to spend Friday with him, he seemed even more attached to me.

But, back to me, after spending three straight days with him, I am the one who is super attached right back at him! He is just as cute as can be, and we have so much fun together. Even though I won’t get to see him tomorrow, Kevin dialed my number and handed the phone to Harry (even though, technically, the 911 operator banned him from using it). I got to here all about his day! I learned he did not go night night today, because night night is bad. And he was getting ready to go night night at nighttime. And Ah picked him up and he got to play with Aiey. You could tell he was tired, because it was a pretty mellow conversation, rather than the usual drama and exclamations. This kid gets more fun every single day! I just love him!

I am looking forward to getting his pictures back this week. Susan Hornyak, our wedding photographer, invited us over to take some shots of him last Friday. From where I was standing, I think she got some good ones. He is very practiced in front of the camera! Plus, he had on his very cool green and white seersucker shorts.

Also looking forward to Harry’s birthday next week. First trip to the zoo on Friday, 50 yellow balloons and a big yellow vegan birthday cake for Saturday.

Okay, back to work for me! Must take advantage of my time away.

No comments: