Sunday, February 12, 2006

Curious

Now that Harry is officially addicted to TV, we thought it might be a good idea to take him to a movie. We weren't sure if his attention span would last for the entire show, but Curious George is out, it is G rated, I had a $10 gift card, we went to a matinee, I was sick, it was about to snow, they have video games and escalators and popcorn (a choking hazard test which Harry successfully passed last week) and straw cups. What did we have to lose? I will tell you: a grand total of $5 and it was completely worth it---if only to see Harry lying back (on my lap), staring up at the scream, popcorn in one hand, fruit punch in the other, and a big "WOH!" coming out of his mouth!
I didn't get to eat much popcorn, I coughed 37 times on Harry's head, and he got up to leave halfway through the movie, but I think overall our adventure was a big success! Now...can someone please tell me what happens once Will Ferrell gets back from Africa?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Did you get much snow? WE got a ton!!
Kelly

Kimberly said...

I think we got 9 inches. I was supposed to be in Stamford today, though, but I heard Hartford got 27 inches. I like snow. I felt less sick after I got to play in it for a while. 3 times total. And here I was wondering why Harry had so many hats, and when he would ever use them! I forgot they turn into sopping puddles once you come inside.