Sunday, March 19, 2006

filtuyfhj that!

I was all set to blog about my substitute pilates teacher with her giant ass and gobs of cellulite, and how I worked at a Pilates studio and what she did was not Pilates, blah, blah, blah. Who cares. Know what's better? I found Harry in his room today. He'd put his train set together. All by himself! How awesome is this kid? He's like, 1! And he put together train tracks! Also, he took the lids off of his play-doh jars. By himself! He's like, Hercules! Oh, and yesterday, I cannot tell you how many requests of "More!" we got when we sang "ABCs". Today he turned down a cannoli in favor of oatmeal. He doesn't even have any vices! Harry is the greatest little kid. The greatest ever!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think it is cool too! BUt I also thought so with teh dog,a nd that turned out badly!
Harry live son uncrustables, oatmeal, his "apple" (fruit) of teh week and "Bars". Uh-oh when he foudn teh high fiber bar in my purse!