Monday, February 14, 2005

Chuck Norris Scooping Up Field Mice...

Remember that show Yes, Dear? on CBS? I was never a huge fan, yet somehow I used to watch it from time to time. One episode I have been thinking about lately involved Chuck Norris---you know, the martial arts guy... I forget the whole gist of the episode, maybe Norris was researching a security guard role or something...the guy who looks like my cousin Kevin got to hang out with him. He thought it was the greatest! Turns out since Kevin Wiley Guy was a father of two, Chuck also thought it was the greatest. He would call Kevin Wiley Guy for answers to such important questions as the words to Little Bunny Foo-Foo. And so, I feel I am in good company when I find myself dancing around the house to Mary Had a Little Lamb, or hashing out an American Idol worthy rendition of Catch a Falling Star'" while working out at the gym. In fact, I beleive they even singthat song in the movie Love Actually. Of course, it is the elementary school pageant that sings it...Finally, no car ride is complete without "Itsy Bitsy Spider." Did I mention I am often when solo when these things occur?

No comments: