Thursday, March 10, 2005

Kevin's Right!

Harry can speak on the phone now! And know what else? It is not just babble. He says Hello!
He called me at work today (in my home office, from the living room) and said hello! And he said hello to Pop Pop twice yesterday in the car.

He also says hello when he puts a rattle to his ear, a bottle, his arm...
Menike told me he spends half the day in the corner, chatting on his phone (a plastic cordless).
So, he doesn't have a kitchen set, or a vaccum or whatever. He has a laptop and a cellphone. Now he just needs a brief case to put his work in (Mimi's Toes, his flashcards, his alphabet chart...).

Off to Orlando tomorrow. I am hoping that Harry's newly found attachment to me will come in handy on the plane! Perhaps he can sit still and chat on the airfone for a bit...

No comments: