Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bailey was here.

Wow. What a day for me.
...

I suppose all tears are not bad. At least, not the productive ones.

First there was Laguna Beach. Season Finale. Everyone headed off to their new lives. Brought back a few memories.

Last their was The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I'm at a hotel. I watch movies. That was all I was in the mood for. Bailey is a little girl in the movie. She died of leukemia. They write Bailey was here on the pants. Seeing that really upset me. I feel like I failed Bailey.

I learned today that I at least feel like I failed my two other dogs. Shannon and Taffy. My dad "took Taffy to the vet" my freshman year in college. She was probably 17. I wasn't even there to say good-bye. Shannon went to live with Kevin's parents after living with me for only a short time. I still visited, but still..I failed them both. Sure, it couldn't be helped, but is that really an excuse? I don't think it is. At least, hopefully, I still have a shot at redemption- or at the very least clearing my sinuses. Okay, I guess I have a bit of Chandler Bing in my personality as well. (the making light of things thing).

At this point, most of you probably have no clue what I am talking about. Let me explain a little better- after all, it's what you've all been waiting for.

Today was animal communication day.

Here is the link:

http://yourhealingjourney.com/

Of course there's a link.

Bailey and I spoke with Diana Hunter for an hour. It was a little bit difficult because the cleaning people were there, and we had to keep moving from room to room to get away from them. Having people in the house also stressed Bailey a little. But, I think the session was successful. I know most of you are skeptics, so I don't actually feel like telling the whole story. Helping Bailey feel better is what is important, and we called to the elements to assist, along with Pan, Athena and a few others. At the very least, it helped Bailey poop. Diana said she was constipated ( I think she actually was- less mess in the yard) and that was fixed by the end of the call. The real verdict was that she is also mildly depressed. It's true. She is. I have thought so in the past and was neglecting the fact. She also misses her friendship with Kevin. She also misses "mom." Since she was 7 weeks old when she left her birth mom, I can only assume that she is referring to my mom, who she spent a considerable amount of time with after Harry was born, and was always crushed when she left. But I guess it could be her mom...maybe she wants to move to the country and hunt? Regardless, It sounds like, most importantly, ...Harry doesn't pay enough attention to her! GRRRR!!! THAT was unexpected! Can you believe it??? How do I fix that?!

Well, I thought a bit more about it. I think we exclude her from a lot of Harry activities. Harry is the cool new kid. Maybe Bailey may or may not have disliked him at first, but perhaps if she were best buds with the new kid, life would be sunnier. So, the plan is to include Bailey in more Harry activities, like bedtime.

Her wings are also stiff. I suspect it is neck tension. Perhaps some massage so her astral spirit can soar.

Okay, naysayers, any better suggestions to make my best friend happy? Then be quiet! If Bailey is happy, everyone is happy. And I will not be one of those people that ditches their pup because someone better came along. I am just not like that.

I also need her ears in the house.

3 comments:

Casey's Dad said...

Hello everyone. I know I've been laying low lately, but for good reason! I have been busy setting up my business plan for my newest entrepreneureal venture, PET COMMUNICATOR UNDERCUTTERS! Where "if you can walk with em' we can talk with em'!"
At PCU we'll beat any comPETitors price by 15%! We deal with:
Pet Depression
Pet Substance Abuse
Pet Carpal Tunnel Syndrome


We do NOT deal with pet digestive issues (we have enough issues of our own)

If you feel your pet is suffering from any of the above maladies, we will communicate with your animal to determine the root of the problem. 99.9% of the time, we can treat with treats. HOWEVER, if your animal is within the .1% who are having serious health issues, we will admit your 4 legged friend to the PETty Ford clinic where we will anonymously and effective treat your animal.

Act now and for every mammal we contact of yours, we will do one amphibian for 50% off!!!!

PCU is approved and endorsed by Jesus, Buddah, God, Allah, Pan, Lassie, Vishnu, and L. Ron Hubbard.

Please visit us on the web at http://www.takingyourmoney.com/petcommunicatorundercutters.html

Kimberly said...

Thank you Dixie! And let's just cross our fingers that young Casey never suffers from a mood disorder. I had no idea her dad was into scientology! I really must keep up better!
;-)

Anonymous said...

This PCU stuff sounds interesting... Thank goodness there's a website with such valuable information. I wonder if Tom and Katie will have their dogs involved with this program!!
- Charbo