Friday, November 04, 2005

Domestic Matters

After months of unanswered calls from Terminex and 1 well worded letter to the Better Business Bureau, and several letters from them telling me they were forwarding my concerns to various offices, I received 3 calls from Terminex in teh past 24 hours apologizing for any problems and asking if there was any way they could assist me. My balance is now $0, so no, I am perfectly well assisted. Thank you BBB!

Terminex appeared at my house one day after I cancelled them and without calling first. Since we were moving, and since I cancelled service, I didn't think I should have to pay. I usually just write a check anyway, but I held firm on this one. Next time, I will try Orkin.

I will be writing a check to one Ms. Diana Hunter, Wiccan, Animal Communicator and Shaman. Gotta stop this digging. And the crying! It is incessant, both Bailey's and ours. Thanks to Bailey, Harry is growing up in a very tense household. I plan to rememdy that on November 15. I will let you know how it goes! I don't want to be one of those people that ditches there dog after a baby is born. I really don't. Plus, I need the extra pair of ears.

No comments: