Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blogging my way to fame

Hey! I need your help! I have been asked to do a blogspot on the seemommyrun.com website, one that could even end up on a sponsor's website. I need to come up with something pretty soon. Something brief and positive about fitness, motherhood, babies...Any suggestions?
Here are the choices:
  1. Cat's in the Cradle - my blog about guilt experienced through travel, and it's upside
  2. Andre Agassis- similar to my post about Agassi's kid hitting the ball over the net, and how thrilled I was when Harry scaled the rock wall at the playground
  3. Importance of fitting in Fitness while working full time
  4. Harry's increased confidence through gymnastics, and how it applies to the rest of his life
  5. Other---but make a suggestion (please!)

Thank you!!! Maybe I can eventually publish the Great American Novel after all!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi Shannon-
I think i will go with that one as well. I think it is probably the most positive, less venty, and can apply to a lot of people.
Casey's dad is a naysayer!!!! But a wonderful person nonetheless (is that one word or three?).
But you are right, keeping everyone happy is important. You know what tehy say about a chain being only as strong as it's weakest link....So, my methods rae unconvenmtional, but we don't have the time or $$$ for obedience school...and I am a big fan of placebo responses!
As for you, I am sure 2006 will be a much better year for you! Notto sound sappy, but it soudns liek you have lots of good family a round. That's a lot!