Sunday, January 22, 2006

FYI

Yeah, I know, we are going to Disney again for Harry's birthday, and I said we wouldn't have a big party this year, but, nonetheless, I think we are having one anyway. Most likely at The Little Gym in Springfield on April 22 at 3:30 PM. I think we'll do a Curious George theme. Kinda goes with the little monkey/uneven bar thing.

We are also working on redecorating his room as a birthday gift. Not too pricey or grand scale or anything. Just need a new comforter and valances and a few other things in a Curious George print. Let us know if you see anything cool! I woudl like yellow background. Curious George, The Movie starts next month so we expect it shouldn't be too hard. Wonder if Whole foods can do a monkey cake...?

BTW- WHOLE FOODS OPENED IN OLD TOWN!!! 90,000 people were there when I went on Friday. I somehow got the minivan into the smallest spot imaginable. I had no choice. Coincidentally, the day before I had the privilege of driving by Whole Foods headquarters in Austn! I was so excited! In case you didn't know, I LOVE Whole Foods!

No comments: