Saturday, September 17, 2005

Just back from vacation. Luckily, I have this coming week off!

So tired.

Need to sleep now.

Remembered on the way home I need to run 12 miles tomorrow.

Also having a brunch at 11, a birthday party in Bethesda at 2, a neighborhood potluck at 4...and we still need to unpack the car, the house, buy bedroom furniture...sleep!


Harry had a rough day today. Major meltdown in Colonial Williamsburg. Lots of foot stomping and screaming.

Luckily, no horses or oxen were scared off.

Once we got home, major tantrum, then enjoyed some cheese sticks and dipping sauce for dinner, followed by a bike ride and a brief hello with the neighborhood kids (actually, a very bold "HI!").

After his bath he was back to his calm self. He is sleeping now. I should be doing that soon too.

But first, had to share this link:

Coastal Lobster

This is where I ordered lobsters from for the gang at the beach on Tuesday.

Loved them! And the service was excellent.The company was attentive to my needs, and the lobsters were very affordable.

I miss them!

No comments: