Saturday, September 03, 2005

We bought a mini van!

It is a butane blue Town & Country. It has 7 cup holders, and seating for 7 as well. It does not have Stow & Go seating because those were a lot bigger, and a big adjustment from driving a VW Cabrio. I will miss the blue skies above me, but it is nice to have the space.

Harry seems to like it. He can see a whole lot more. He is higher up. He is very well behaved in it so far (not that he is ever poorly behaved). He just reminds me of "Good Calvin" when he is in it.

Kevin thinks I will never need room for 7, but we have a party to go to tomorrow and may bring 3 friends along (it is in Maryland). So: HAH!

Now, to find the perfect stealie...

Oh, P.S. resigned from PRA. Last day is next Friday. I start a new one September 25th! Yaaay!

No comments: