Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Baby Face

I don't think I realize a lot of the time how young Harry actually is....until we put a hat on him! Or better yet: a snowsuit! When you can't see his massive head of hair, he turns into a tiny little baby! It's kind of freaky! Cute little baby face though...

Men in Uniform

WHen you see a man in uniform, as a civilian, how are you to address them? I always feel like I should salute. Or say thank you. Or DO SOMETHING! Usually, I just smile and try to seem appreciative. Any recomendations? (keep it clean, ladies!) I am referring to all of our heros: military, cops, firemen, ...

Yuppy Puppy

When we named our little black headed beagle Bailey 7.5 years ago, we were accused by at least our West Coast friends of being yuppies. As though it were a bad thing. In actuality, along with all of those Saranac, Guinness, and Remy owners, we named her after alcohol. If that makes us yuppies, so be it. And if taking her to Your Dog's Best Friend - Positive Playcare for Doggie Daycare makes us yuppies, well, what can you do...

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks ;-)

I w/ill try to get a picture up in a hat and snowsuit! I got a fleece one from LLBean, because I thought it woudl be less bulky...but you still don't get to see that much kid. COnvenient when he falls though!

Anonymous said...

All the dogs out here are named Syrah and Riesling, so I think you are doing just fine...
meg

Kimberly said...

Reisling is a GREAT name...yum!!!! I am thirsty now.