Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rising Before The Son

I am on a kick to regain all of my lost energy. One step I decided to take was to get (my 3rd) light up alarm clock. This one ALSO wakes you up with nature sounds and aromatherapy. I thought I could use it to gradually and quietly rise by 6, then do yoga until H wakes up. I thought this would be pereferable to jolting out of bed when the baby monitor comes alive.

Today I jolted out of bed when I felt I was under attack by a pack of very loud birds. Running across the room to turn off the clock seemed to wake Harry, who had been sleeping soundly since 7:30 last night.

I really need to read the instruction book tonight.

But - I did start my day alert!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

coffee doesn't work for me! just makes me nauseous unless I am well fed. I kind of envy peopel who revive witha cup of Joe!
P.S. Today I went back to bed anyway, and I had dreams about snoozing the baby monitor!