Thursday, August 04, 2005

I don’t even know why I am thinking this. I cannot seem to get it out of my head though.

It could be because I passed by Emory and decided it is such a pretty school. Or maybe because I read articles about Alexandria schools switching to all year school (just 2 elementary schools so far). I honestly cannot trace this train of thought. Usually I can. Anyway, I started thinking about how good the girls side of the hall always smelled in college, while the boys side reaked. The guys side never had screens in their windows. Half of them didn’t have sheets on their beds.My dad even told me that the guys bathroom freshman year had the stalls labelled “Sitting,” “Standing,” “Puking.” Girls puke too! But no one ever left it all over the bathroom!

I have just suddenly decided that it is vitally important that Harry not smell when he goes to college.

He should be able to afford hair cuts (maybe they will have gift cards to hair places?)

He should eat some healthy stuff while he is there.

And he should have clean sheets! At least every couple of weeks! I will mail them if I have to!

For some reason, mailing Harry things at school is something I cannot wait to do! Or, at least, camp…

That’s, what? 9 more years or so? Plenty of time to stock up on sheets!

No comments: