Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New things Harry can do:
  • He can dance around in circles
  • He can draw lines and circles
  • He can stand up on his picnic table bench (although we discourage this!)
  • He can brush his own teeth
  • He can follow simple directions (if you catch him in the right mood!)
Harry has another birthday party invite for Friday, so we may get to Dana’s a bit late. As luck would have it, the party is at Menike’s for Sage and Aeisha! Their names were spelled out, so I didn’t have to bother emailing anyone! I still prefer the name Sid, I think, and Kevin and I will probably always call him that.

I guess Harry made Sid/Sage cry a couple of times today. Know what? Susanna did a couple of tiems before I left the house! I think Sid/Sage cries easily. Harry is not so much a bully after all!

No comments: