Monday, April 05, 2004

Ah Mondays.

Nothing like the beginning of a new week, especially when you're still reeling from the effects of Daylight Savings "Spring Forward." Okay so maybe not reeling, but it still has some pull on the outcome of the day. Speaking of pull, it also happens to be a VERY full moon tonight. Perhaps these factors will all convince Harry to start his journey south... somehow I doubt it.

It would seem perhaps that my earlier post about the inane-ness of sympathy symptoms may be cathcing up with me. One could easily argue that the irritability & nesting have been significantly exhibited by yours truly.

For the record, and those of you who may not have picked up on it yet, I'm not the one actually giving birth.

We've been watching waaaaay too many home-remodeling shows lately. Thanks to HGTV and TLC, for whatever reason, I've a newfound interest in finsihing the upstairs bathroom in the next 30-45 seconds.

You honestly mean to tell me that you haven't finished that stupid bathroom yet? How long has it been? At LEAST a year now?

Not quite. Well, eleven months and counting. Now it's not like we just started watching all of these shows now that we have time, we used to be HUGE Trading Spaces fans when the show first came on, but for some reason, I seem to think that I can build anything. My nighttime reading has gone from not finishing any Fatherhood books, to browsing sections of the Home Depot 1-2-3 Book.

Bob Vila I'm not... yet.

No comments: