Sunday, April 04, 2004

Sorry we missed everyone yesterday.

Busy day... Magoo & Sue stopped by for their innaugural visit on their way to Pinehurst NC. Was great to see them, and I hope they didn't get too lost on their way out (I said go to the end of the street and turn left... not the first left)!

Later in the morning a visit down the Parkway with our newly returned "neighbors" Matt & Glenn. One word to describe the new digs... AWESOME. Huge place with plenty of room for them both, as well as Festus & Kody. Apologies again for the spot on the carpet!

The Caps closed out the home season with an overtime loss to the Rangers. Lots of Fan Appreciation stuff afterwards, giveaways, prizes and such. Some nice social time afterwards with the staff, some of which their last function as Caps' employees.

Lots of people have left the organization over the last few weeks... I think we came up with a rough count of 24 this season. Will certainly be an interesting next few months.

We finsihed putting together most of Harry's stuff today. When you look at everything you "need" these days, it amazes me that we survived as kids?!?!?

Can you see me rolling me eyes?

No comments: