Saturday, July 16, 2005

As hard as you try...
Blog's almost always become misinterpreted by someone.
I guess you can't please everyone.

I think it is very important to have differing opinions. I just get annoyed that there are one or two people out there that really bring me down. One of them, I have to see nearly every day.
This person is just very rude about her own views, making me dislike evrything that she represents.
I guess I should take a lesson from her about what not to do. And pass THAT lesson on to Harrison.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that some people exist solely as an example of what we all should never become. That is their purpose in life. It is sad but true.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I seem to be doing better today. Not sure why. Amazing, too, considering 1000% humidity can put anyone in a bad mood!