Friday, July 29, 2005

It seems the verdict is still out on my new drug of choice.

I was speaking with an old friend today, obviously chatting about what we’ve been up to.

It seems I have had a busy month.

10 business trips, Harry’s new 5 AM wake up time, lots of overdue trip reports, exercise, friends, a sick dog – oh, and buying and selling a house. I forgot about that.

I don’t know, is that a lot? Today it forced me to cancel my play date with Dana. Combined with my trip to the vet, I didn’t see it happening. We will try again next week.

I can tell you that I am kind of tired (hence, the overdue reports).

The sick dog is a bit more than I can handle, but we went to the vet today and will have some test results back tomorrow.

The lump on her neck we have to follow. The hip issue, we’ll wait and see if it hurts. The mania created by her nausea meds…we’ll let Harry chase her (just kidding).

No food or water for Bailey for 12 hours, let’s see if we can get Bailey and Harry to comprehend this!

I am hoping Harry might decide to sleep in tomorrow. Of course, if he does, Kevin and I will both be up wondering if he is still breathing. Instead, maybe he will sing quietly in his crib for 3 hours. IT COULD HAPPEN!

If it doesn’t, I am sure I will turn to my new companion, Red Bull. Today I enjoyed Kombucha Wonder Drink. Senor Bull is easier to obtain. It is at 7-11. It’s loaded with B vitamins. It’s got to be good for you, right?

No comments: