Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Green Towel

It took me a few hours to figure it out, but now that I did, I think it is the cutest thing ever!

There was a green towel lying on the floor by the door.

The towel is usually only used to dry Harry off at the pool.

Today he insisted that this towel be used to dry Bailey off.

I ordered her to cooperate, as Harry was becoming increasingly irritated, and she reluctantly followed suit.

She was already dry, so I could understand her reluctance.

I helped Harry pat her with the towel, and a big grin spread across his face.

I feel like I need to wake him up now and apologize for not realizing his genius at the time, or at least his recollection.

This morning I had used the towel to dry Bailey off while Harry watched.

It was first thing this morning when she usually dashes in for breakfast, so she was not in the mood to be sidetracked.

I had an irritated tone of voice and ordered her to remain still.

This is precisely what Harry did this afternoon!

How cute is that! My little sponge! Hes so smart!

And we are in so much trouble!

If we dont start being more careful, we may soon be living with an Osbourne!

In other Harry news, he is still able to climb up the back of his slide and go down all by himself, but now he is able to climb into his swing by himself as well!

Hes the greatest!

We also spent some time chasing Bailey in circles, and Harry falling in the grass. He loves it. Makes him giggle.

No comments: